Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Coco's Valentine's Guide

Since I’m the first to start our individual posts,
I guess it’s only fitting that I explain the concept of our individual posts.
Basically, every week the four of us go window shopping and track down,
3 items that we think should definitely be a part of a girl’s closet.
The essentials of the month.
We don’t expect you to buy the exact thing, because everyone does have a budget.
So instead, consider it a guide, to look for something slightly similar that fits your taste and budget.

My valentine’s guide.

If u have been reading our blog, u would have noticed that my Valentine's concept this year is red and black, the classics.

Enlisted below are my three favourite finds of the week.

1. This adorable hairband, ribbon and all.

Found in
? Diva

Price? RM13

Bargain? I think so.

The perfect way to top off any outfit choice.

2. Sweetheart.
This gorgeous red tubed top is from an online shopping site.


Price? Rm 36.

Notice the top part of the tube resembles the top of a heart?

If ur not the kind to online shop and have never tried before,
take it from me, it’s less intimidating then it seems.
Click the link above to find out more.


3. And finally, the perfect little black dress to spend the night in.
It’s classy, it’s fabulous, and it can easily be found elsewhere,
In a similar style to match your budgeting needs.

Found in? Forever 21.

Price? RM 129.




So until next week,



Less is more,

Coco

No comments: