Thursday, February 7, 2008

Chinese New Year is the time of shopping! (A lil break from Valentine's)

You know, as much as I love skimpy, skanky clothes, I love hoodies.
Don't call me mad. I know we live in Malaysia but I've still always wanted a hoodie. And I found one!!

This dress was found in a store in SS2
Guess how much it was? RM50!
RM50 for a dress is SUPER cheap for me.
The address for this place is No. 17A, 1st Floor, SS2/67, 47300, Petaling Jaya
(Opposite the block Mahogany is in)
The name is "Full House Collection"
They've got quite a bit of interesting items there.
I'd definitely recommend this store, though, you'd have to be careful to pick out only the quality items :)

I found this hoodie at F.O.S.
Seriously, don't look down on F.O.S!
I got this warm, cosy hoodie for RM30.
That's so much less than I expected to pay for, seriously.
I'm wearing a skirt also bought in F.O.S for RM43.90 (around that price)


I bought this in Forever 21 for RM59.90
It's not meant to be a dress. More as a top than anything else.
It comes with the belt :) So it's worth the RM59.90

I would like to blog about a girl that I saw while shopping on Monday.
She was wearing a pastel yellow dress-like-thing, shocking pink leggings and some lousy coloured ballerina flats.
If that wasn't bad enough, as I was looking at her in hidden shock, I caught something pastel blue-ish peeking from under her skirt. It took me 5 whole minutes to realise that her panty was worn over her leggings!
My advice to her, if I could tell her is, look in the mirror before leaving the house. This is the ultimate rule in fashion.
Also, as much as I love lingerie, I don't think people appreciate it peeking from under your skirt in that manner.

Happy Chinese New Year!
May the new year bring you health, wealth and prosperity :)
Many good shopping trips ahead!


For everything else, there is,

Westwood

No comments: