Friday, April 18, 2008

No appropriate title cause my wit fails me

First, I wanna apologise for my absence. Trust me, it isn't like me at all to not post for so many weeks. Truth is, my internet is as dead as a dead fish and isn't going to be revived anytime soon.
Currently, I'm blogging 'illegally' through the use of another computer without the owner's permission :)

Anyway, I still have not forgotten my theme for this month.. though the month is almost over, I'll still try to put up whatever I had in mind before :)

5 things about my theme that I hope people realise

1. Dress up, dress right.
As much as I love all the corsets and stuff like that, you first have to know where you're gonna go party. Which club, which house, which whatever.
Let's face it, as much as you might like being the centre of attention, if you're going to be the ONLY one there dressed like that, I'll assure you that the looks being thrown your way is definitely not the looks of envy. If you wanna make an impact, bring in some mates and have fun.

2. Extreme means all the way.
Can't stress this point enough.
It's just bad when you're dressing up half-assed... which is why there's alot of fashion problems out there. People don't wanna be extreme but they wanna wear it..it's annoying.
So go all the way or don't bother going there at all.

3. Dressing this way does not necessarily reflect your personality.
Somehow or another, I've realised this.
I've met some of the nicest people dressed like this
Usually, friendly. Try not to stereotype people and try not to act the way people stereotype.
Wear the clothes, not the other way round.

4. Ugly can actually work.
If you're trying this out for the first time and you look in the mirror and go 'Oh Lord! I look like shit!'. Then I think you're on the right track. Especially, if you're the sort who does not usually dress this way. Somehow or another, based on what I've seen and heard, most people who go to such extremes from their usual shirts and jeans have this reaction.

5. We're not murderers.
I've seen older people that look as if they're 1 second away from kneeling on the ground and praying when they see somebody dressed like this.
Yo... we ain't gonna murder you.
It's quite funny, though. If you ever find yourself in this situation.. I suggest you smile and wave. With all that make-up, smiling and waving might actually make them start praying.
That'll be a laugh.

No pictures today.
I'm really sorry!! :S
Next week is still April. I'll try to gather some stuff by then
Until then, pray my internet starts to miraculously work again.

For everything else, there is
Westwood

No comments: