Friday, May 9, 2008

Accessories; you complete my outfit.

This time, I won’t have a specific theme. Since Westwood, Coco and Mischka each already have themes of their own, I’ve decided to do mine in general so no one gets left out! ;) Sorry for the corny title; I happen to be watching Jerry MaGuire while doing this.

I won’t have much to say because I think my friends have said all there is to say about how to wear (and not wear) accessories. So I’m keeping this short and simple. But, just a teeny reminder though; remember, accessories are supposed to complete your outfit; not drench it. So be careful what you pick and wear!

And now, on to the best part of the post; accessories and where to get ‘em! :)




What? - Plastic star necklace, but you can wear them as bracelet or belt too. Your choice.
Price? - RM19
Colors? - Black & white (I heard its sold out :S), White


What? - Jewel bangles
Price? - RM25
Colors? - Black & grey, Champagne, Blue, Pink, White
What? - Jewel earrings
Price? - RM10
Colors? - Bronze, Blue Teal

And this bag here is my personal favorite! I love the chain and lock because it reminds me of Sid Vicious ^_^ (I don't think anyone knows what I'm talking about here)

What? - Chain-lock bag
Price? - RM119
And finally, the last thing I have.. Something for you to keep your accessories so you don't lose 'em or misplace 'em anymore! (God, I sound like an ad)

What? - Earrings/necklace rack
Price? - 64 pairs - RM50
96 pairs - RM55
And, because it’s Mother’s Day this Sunday, I have a little suggestion for everyone.

Don’t know what to get for your Mom this year? I don’t know if you have that problem, but I sure do. Clothes; she has all that she needs (and more). Shoes; got that for her last year. Make-up; she hardly uses it. Cards; she’s got a wardrobe filled with it. So, what else can you get for her?

http://aplacefordesserts.blogspot.com/

Make this year special and get your Mom something home-made! (Well, you didn’t make it yourself but hey, it’s the thought that counts right?) This is something different from the normal everyone-can-buy-them-anywhere cakes. For people who can’t bake (like me), you can log on to the site above, and see what special desserts you can get for your Mom. For people who CAN bake, maybe you could whip something up for her this year? It may not look as good or taste as good (no offence!) as the cakes you buy outside, but YOU made it and that’s all that counts :)


Oh My God Your Clothes would like to wish everyone (and their mothers ;))

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!
Be Original,
Anna. ;)

No comments: