Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Black and gold overload.

So sorry for the late post.I was very busy today.
But at least i'm trying my very best and posting now.So yeah me.

Because of my black and gold collage,this week i set out to find all things black and gold.But not black & gold separately, black & gold together in one classy piece of jewelry.
Which is not something you see often.I have to say though, mission accomplished.
In just one shop,i found so many great buys,you could say i was drooling.
A kid in a candy store,i heart Diva.


So i bring to you, my favorites from the black & gold collection at Diva.



Necklaces.


So sophisticated.It's not bulky like most similar necklaces.And classic with a modern twist.
Beads and stones without the grandma factor attached.

Charm bracelet




A gold chain with black & gold charms.And here i thought u would find something like it.Rare and definitely worth the buy.


Earrings.





Ohmygod! The earrings there are so worth the visit.I could hardly contain myself.So many earrings,so little time.They have a slight gypsy vibe,and i adore that.

Bracelets.



Gorgeous.Black stones are so in fashion right now.All stones are in fashion right now.They may not be real stones,but that does not make them any less worthy of fabulous.As for the black & gold bangles, they add so much personality to an outfit.


I'm sorry no prices with stated.I was too busy snapping pictures to notice.I was that distracted.
Please do visit immediately.
Things to be bought, money to be well spent.



Less is more,
Coco

1 comment:

Garde-Robe said...

hi. we're a new e-shop, and we have a black and gold necklace for sale!

visit us aye! :)

Garderobe
www.garderobe-mode.blogspot.com