Thursday, May 15, 2008

A little late but the day's not over

Westwood here.. a little late but hopefully I'll be able to blog in 5 minutes!
What a challenge.
Anyway, since I drew a complete blank for this week, I only come with online findings! :)
Just a few items that I've found while surfing around the net.


From http://littlemisssh0pah0lic.blogspot.com/
(This has been around for awhile and recently launched a new site http://www.the-se-xx-y-line.blogspot.com/ and the clothes are awesome. Definitely worth a look)



Item: Black Skin Bag
Price: RM55

The perfect bag is so necessary for every girl.
Black because it matches everything and the skin just looks so chic, don't you agree?
At this size, RM55 is practically a steal.



Item: Bronze Crystal Long Necklace
Price: RM20

Browns make one look dowdy and old sometimes but definitely not bronze!
Again, I found the price quite unbelievable.
I've got a current fetish for long necklaces so this one definitely rocks.



From http://chantelaine.blogspot.com/
(It's new, apparently, so there are hardly any items but I wouldn't stop paying attention now)



Item: Chandeliar
Price: RM19

I liked this one cause it was everything I talked about last week. You know, the whole bright coloured stones and curvy lines?
I liked it cause it's dangly and it's so girlish :)
And RM19 for a handmade piece.. with Swarovski crystals..


Item: Defunct Stoplight
Price: RM25

Again, like what I mentioned last week, colour and curvy lines.
Judging by the fact that this is glass beads, I'd say it'll look better than the picture :)



That's all for today, excuse me lateness and lack of writing-ness.
Till next week!



For everything else, there is

Westwood

No comments: