Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fashion Crisis!!


Do help her out =)

Any blogshops out there reading this,
now would be a good time to promote ur blog and
help her out,
if you have any of the items she is looking for.

Just leave a comment/advice below this post.



FASHION CRISIS;

I'm from Penang and I have some formal wear in my closet,
which i couldn't figure what to do with.
I change my style quite often and now,
I am into neon colours.
My boyfrieng is a smart casual dresser
and i really love to look at him that way.
I want to dress smart too and match his style
but i don't know how to infuse formal wear with neon colors,
which i am now so in love with.
I want to look smart and still have fun.

Please help.


Yours truly,
anonymous


1 comment:

Fashionistas Anonymous said...

here's my advice; Mischka here btw =P

go for simple neon coloured dresses, because neon colours are already on the fun side and a little bit out there.
but if the dress is TOO simple, then you can have more fun with accessorizing. i personally have recently been really into neon coloured clothes myself, the trouble is i haven't seen that many neon dresses around =(

and i'm not sure if you shop online, though i recently ran across this great blogshop that have been selling a lot of fabolous neons clothes.
www.the-se-xx-y-line.blogspot.com . they have recently put up this dress called "Athena Grecian Dress" which is also found in Topshop stores but they are selling for half the price! but they are selling for different colours then wat Topshop is selling. I really love the one in Topshop though, cause they are selling it in a "neon blue" colour, i absolutely love that dress!!
you should go check it out, it's pretty simple and good for formal wear.

but if your looking for more casual look, i suggest maybe trying to look for smocked neon tube tops, those are great! just normal basic looking tops =) here are some pretty good blogshops selling basic neon tops =)
- http://www.frozenpetalz.blogspot.com/ (The Long Basic Top, in Yellow)
- http://www.theclosette.blogspot.com/ (Tube in Blue and Button Side in Blue and Red)
- http://www.the-se-xx-y-line.blogspot.com (Madison Tunic in Turqoise, Blue and Pink)

go check those sites out =) i hope this helps you babe =) take care..


simply, Mischka