Saturday, October 25, 2008

Walking vegetation

Hello after a long absence, Westwood here :)

Conversations with Mischka has left me with the urge to blog again.
Why did we stop the last time? I guess our schedules just overwhelmed us and we couldn't afford the time to blog.
Even if we had continued we wouldn't have been blogging as much as we would have liked to so we just decided to halt operations... but I noticed Mischka has been blogging.
Anyway I'll probably start blogging again but not as often as I used to cause my schedules do not permit me to do so :)

Today, I'll say a little something about my observations on the current 'trend' in denim wear.. skinny jeans.
Skinnies are lovely but as with all forms of fashion, you have to take note of your body shape.
If you have big hips and short legs I do not advice you to wear skinny jeans... Why? Because you'll end up looking like a denim carrot! And anything that makes you look like a walking vegetable should not be worn.

Do not dress like a carrot,
For everything else, there is,
Westwood

No comments: