Saturday, March 1, 2008

Anna's Purple Fever

Hello to everyone and sorry (again) for missing last week’s post. Things at college are starting to get very hectic so I’m apologizing in advance if I miss out on another post again (hopefully not). Anyway, in today’s post, I’ve got a few items out (because I noticed we haven’t had the time to go around scouting for clothes lately). All of these items happen to be purple in color, because its my favorite! (never mind the fact that everyone believes it to be the official color for gays -.-).

Picture : Tube Top

Where to get it : Cats Whiskers (Malaysia)
For info and Cats Whiskers’ boutique addresses, go to http://www.catswhiskersmalaysia.blogspot.com
Price : RM55
What I think : Love the color(obviously), I don’t know how it looks like in real life, but it has the satin-ish feel to it so I think that’s cool, and you can wear it for practically any occasions ; dinner, movie (pair it with a slim cardigan), dates, you get me ;)
And if you don’t like purple, there are other colors available ; red, blue, black and white.

Picture : Purple Skin Bag

Where to get it : Cats Whiskers (Malaysia) (refer above)
Price : RM59
What I think : If you wanna know the truth, I’m not really a big fan of skin bags (fake ones included). I’m quite wild about saving the animals and all, so even fake skin bags are a big no-no for me. But I do accept that not everyone feels the same way. And, this bag DOES look good so I decided to post it up for all those skin bag lovers out there. And this bag for RM59, its DEFINITELY WORTH IT!

This post is quite short, I know. But Coco, Mischka and Westwood’s loooong posts makes up for mine ;). I’m sorry guys. I actually have a few more items to post, but I seem to have lost the site for it. I’m sorry! I’ll post them up next week. Hopefully I’ll have time to go scout around for clothes after next week.

Till then!



Be original,

Anna.

No comments: