Friday, March 14, 2008

Do not wear make up to the beach

Hello again :)
This week, I bring you more swimsuits that has managed to attract my attention. While we try to look for bikinis below RM50 (which is proving to be quite tasking), enjoy what I've found for this week :)

And, I really do feel very strongly about my title.
It's strange that I've actually seen people do it. Firstly, you can't get a tan if you've got an inch of make up on your face. Two, you are going to end up wet anyway. Three, where's the feeling of comfort if you've got stuff on your face?
You're at the beach! Run free and wild, damn it.
Beach, 1Utama
RM129

Like what I've found previously, this swimsuit has an unusual cut. I like the fact that it crosses over the tummy and it covers a little bit more than the one I showed last week.

Cult, The Curve
RM169.90

Okay, this one I like the pattern. I don't agree with the price but I really like the pattern. Unfortunately, it was also VERY skimpy. But, I figured that some people may like it.. so I decided to put it up anyway. The bottom comes in the same print and it's pretty much like your normal bikini bottom.

Le Tresor Galleria, The Curve
RM89

I really liked this piece. It's similar to the ones you find in Beach but cheaper :)
Also, another thing with swimsuits like this, you can still wear a one-piece yet it's sexy as hell! Yes, I do consider this a one-piece.



For everything else, there is,

Westwood

No comments: