Saturday, March 15, 2008

Anna's beach guide

February has come and gone. A new month, a new theme! ^_^ This month (I’m repeating this for the 4th time) is the BEACH theme! I don’t know about you, but right now I’m thinking of all the hot shirtless men running by the beach (oo-er!). Unfortunately, this is Malaysia we’re talking about. No beaches nearby. No hot men either. Bummer! Some people may be going for trips to Penang/Langkawi/Redang/wherever, but for others..I suppose Sunway Lagoon counts for something :S After all, a fake beach is better than no beach, right? 

In this post, I’m keeping it simple by naming a few places around the area where you can buy bikinis, swimsuits and all things beach! After all, there’s no point looking at pretty bikinis and swimsuits or sunshades online but not know where to get them!

Sunway Pyramid

Sun Paradise
Lot No. – LG1.108 (New wing, near Starbucks)

QuikSilver & Roxy
Lot No. – G1.98 (Near skating rink, next to Esprit)

Bods.Bodynits
Lot No. – LG1.107 (New wing, right next to Sun Paradise!)

Billabong
Lot No. – LG1.107 (For some reason, the lot no. is the same as Bods.Bodynits, but anyway, this shop is also right next to Sun Paradise)

1 Utama


Arena Swimwear
Lot No. S36 – S27
Location – Second Floor

Beach
Lot No. S201B
Location – Second Floor

Billabong
Lot No. G10
Location – Ground Floor

Quiksilver & Roxy
Lot No. F312
Location - First Floor


Suria KLCC

Billabong
Centre Court (315)

QuikSilver
Centre Court (335)

Topshop
Centre Court (C52/54)

Reef
Centre Court (313B)

Oh, and one more thing..I spent half my lifetime searching through online shops for bikinis (because I can’t go out) but I only managed to find this. I hope it helps.

For more information, visit http://stylemehot.blogspot.com/


Till next week!




Be original,

Anna

No comments: