Thursday, March 20, 2008

More beach buys, not online

IMPORTANT!! : First of all, do help our EMERGENCY FASHION CRISIS reader (2 posts below mine). Help her get ready for a red carpet event =)

We all know how much planning and time has to be put in to getting ready for an event like this. So let's help her out!


Honestly, this week I’m totally blank as of what to write about so I give you my many findings this week =) Hopefully Westwood and Anna would have something to blog about..

While Coco did the online shopping buys, I’m doing the shopping buys found the traditional way, by going to the shopping malls, haha..



The Curve
Honestly, I never thought I’d find some good beach buys here..
But I found some really great beach bags here and
Westwood found some really nice and cheap bikini’s.
(Bikini pictures will be posted by Westwood)

Pink! I Love Pink!
These beach bags are from Ruscoe & Co. (Metrojaya)
The have many other beach bags as well and really cute clutches as well,
and they are surprisingly not so expensive.
Price? RM 83.90 (Pink bag on the left)
It’s on sale now! - 30% off ? RM 58.73

I quite liked this bag as well.
I know it doesn’t look so nice in the picture, it’s cause I sneakily tried
snapping this photo with my phone, so the colour of the bag in the
picture is a bit off as well, lol..
But you should go check it out for your self =)
Also from Ruscoe & Co.
Price ? RM 69

This dress is from Cult. I really loved this dress!
Sorry bout the low quality picture again, snapped it with my handphone.
This dress (in picture) is dark blue and it also comes in white, but
I honestly prefer the dark blue better.
Price? RM 139.90

Where from? MNG
Comes in? Red (in picture) and Black
Price? RM 159

Where from? Fashion Banquet
Price? RM 95
Its on sale now! - 30% off? RM 66.50
Or go to their webpage at? http://www.fashionbanquet.com/

1 Utama
I love pareo cover ups! Buy them if you see one on your
beach vacation. Seen a lot around at Pangkor, Penang, Lankawi..
They should sell em at anywhere, where there’s a beach.

What if your no where near a beach? Still want a pareo?
Here’s a place where the sell really nice ones as well.

Where from? WH
Comes in? Many different colours and patterns
Price? RM 49

Pavillion
Bright coloured tops for the beach.

Where from? MNG
Price? Unknown

Where from? MNG
Comes in? Pink, Yellow, Blue
Price? RM 65

Floral tube top, it’s colourful and the material is thin,
so you won’t feel too hot under the sun =)
Where from? MNG
Price? Unknown



Midvalley
Want more beach cover ups?

I really liked this tube dress, and it’s colour.
Although this dress was a lil bit too big for me, as you can see in the picture, haha..
If you’re going to the beach, try wearing more
bright colours then you usually would.
Where from? Topshop
Price? RM 176

Saving the best for last, this black chiffon beach cover up,
I absolutely love!!
Also from Topshop, this dress and nice, flowy and breezy.
Love the cut, the design on the top and black is sexy! =P
Price? RM139


Hope you love what I found.
Till next week.. This is Mischka signing off =)




Simply,
Mischka
xoxo

No comments: